ETF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teams & Jobs

ETF :: ETF-4

Go down

Teams & Jobs Empty Teams & Jobs

Post  Pesty Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:01 am

I am going to try and set up three teams out of all the ETF members.
these teams are not for the weak and unactive players! its a dangerous game with lots of tactics, but it will be fun...for us! but not for the targets

First Team;
'Strike Force'
(suitable mainly for experienced romans and teutons but gauls can apply)

This team will be full of offensive members, maybe about 10-15 players minimum.
and then this force will be split up into two teams
team A; ANTI-INFRANTRY - players that have cavalry to destroy infrantry
team B; ANTI-CAVALRY - players that have infrantry to destroy cavalry

The aim of the 'strike force' is to have a team of offensive players, that can attack a targeted player as a team, until the target is no longer a threat.
(there will be a list of targets on the forum shortly!)

You can apply to become a part of this force, on either team, as long as you are offensive.
and when i think i have enough applications, we can start to get set up to be ready for the targets.
This is just a briefing, if you want to apply, contact Randall IN GAME.
(This is a SECRET SERVICE, although i'm broadcasting the idea on the forum for any member to see, we cannot let people know who is in the strike force! so do not ask!)

LATER ON IN THE GAME..
Team C; VILLAGE DESTROYERS - a team of offensive players that have many catapults that can destroy a village over night (it's possible.)

Second Team;
'ETF Defenders'
(suitable for active romans and gauls but teutons can apply)

This force is a bit more obvious...
I'm going to try and set up two teams of defenders from all members of ETF. So if any of us are attacked, we can have instant defense ready! There will be two Defense Captains that will be able to organise each team. They have to be quick and active to get to this secret officer position.
team A; ANTI-INFRANTRY - players that have cavalry to defend against infrantry
team B; ANTI-CAVALRY - players that have infrantry to defend against cavalry

again, for players safety! we cannot tell anyone who is apart of the force as we do not want other alliances targeting specific players! To apply, contact Randall IN GAME,

Third Team;
'ETF Scout Force'
(suitable for all experienced active tribes)

This team will work along side the 'Strike Force'
The aim of the 'ETF Scout Force' (ETF-SF) is to have players with many scouts so that before we attack, we can scout the target. yes, they will know we are coming then, but they won't know we are specificly aiming at their horses or infrantry.

again, its SECRET. having many scouts means less troops. and we cannot let this out or you will become an easy target.
Teutons - cheap scouts but slow
Romans - expensive scouts but fast
Gauls - average i think?

Randall
Pesty
Pesty

Back to top Go down

ETF :: ETF-4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum